-->

Friday, May 11, 2007

Let's use this blog as a Forum in the Working in Europe Wiki. You must be a member of Blogger to write a comment to a blog post. Once you are a member, just click on comments (commenti) and write your comment or questions.

To be able to make a new post (nuovo post) , send your email address to Suzanne and she will invite you to the Working in Europe Blog. Then you can post a message and other people of can write comments to your new post.

To post a message, click on new post, write in a title and create your blog post. You can change the 'look' using the tool bar. Click on preview (anteprima) to see what your message looks like. When you are satisfied, publish (pubblica) your post.

Next time you enter the blog, remember to use your email address as your user name.

2 comments:

marinacarina17 said...

Hello there, new recruits to Working in Europe!!! I am working at my pc at 23.30 on a Saturday night (it's the only time I have to work when little baby Leila, 11 months, is fast asleep). I am looking forward very much to sharing my own work and academic experiences with you, and to exchanging ideas and know how. From the "Conegliano" CVs I can see you have a wide range of experiences and backgrounds. My advice to all of you is to GO FOR IT!!! To take a risk, look beyond your borders and do all you can to find a way of working abroad. I started travelling at 17 as an au-pair girl to an 86 year old lady in Austria, then I returned to Austria to teach English in high school during my 2nd year at university. During my summer holidays, I worked in the USA as a waitress, and in Italy as a nanny in a rich family in Ravenna. After graduating, I won a position on the Japan Exchange and Teaching programme which sent me to Okayama, Japan for an action-packed year! Returning to Europe, I accepted a teaching post in Padova, then tried my hand at secretarial and P.R. work for multinational companies, then took a break to work on cruiseliners as a tour manager for COSTA CROCIERE. Then I won a "concorso" at the University of Padova, and started working as an English language assistant ("C.E.L.") While doing a Master in Scientific Communications and Journalism, I did an internship for the Veneto Region, and was finally taken on as a consultant in the health and social sector in the area of health communications. If you need any advice on taking the plunge, and working abroad, please do not hesitate to contact me canapero@gmail.com. All the best, and BELIEVE IN YOURSELF!!! Marina

Anonymous said...

Who Makes What Drug
http://www.idnflooring.com/ - discount lipitor
In short it can be safely said that Lipitor can be used to combat the medical situation of high cholesterol.
[url=http://www.idnflooring.com/]lipitor atorvastatin[/url]
Pregnant women are not supposed to consume Lipitor as it has the tendency to affect the baby in breast feeding.
lipitor atorvastatin